Price List / Rates
|Species||Price US$||Species||Price US$|
|Baboon||$180.00||Lechwe – Red||$3,000.00|
|Bontebuck||P.O.R.||Reedbuck – Common||$1,200.00|
|Cape Buffalo (RSA)||$13,900.00||Reedbuck – Mountain||$900.00|
|Duiker – Blue||$1,000.00||Springbuck – Cape||$500.00|
|Duiker – Grey||$380.00||Springbuck – Black||$1,190.00|
|Duiker – Natal Red||$1,000.00||Springbuck – White||$1,600.00|
|Eland – Cape||$2,600.00||Springbuck – Copper||$1,800.00|
|Eland – Livingstone (Zimbabwe)||$3,200.00||Steenbuck||$280.00|
|Impala – Southern||$480.00||Waterbuck – Common||$2,600.00|
|Black – Backed Jackal||$100.00||Wildebeest – Black||$1,300.00|
|Klipspringer||$1,400.00||Wildebeest – Blue||$1,300.00|
|Kudu – Southern Greater||$2,600.00||Zebra – Burchells||$1,250.00|
|Kudu – Southern Greater 60″+||$3,800.00||Zebra – Hartman Mountain||$3,500.00|
BIRD HUNTING: $385.00 per day per client, extra on daily rate. (Excludes shotgun and Ammunition)
Small cats, porcupine, rodents, baboon, monkeys, hyena and pigmy antelope – please confirm in advance if permits are necessary and if specie maybe exported. Also confirm prices with Outfitter
|One Hunter x One Professional Hunter.||$385.00 per day|
|Two Hunters x One Professional Hunter||$350.00 per day|
|Observer/ Non-Hunter||$250.00 per day|
DAILY RATES INCLUDE:
– Services of a licensed professional hunter, trained skinner and tracker and 4×4 hunting vehicle.
– Accommodation within the hunting area during your safari with us.
– All meals.
– Soft Drinks during the day.
– Daily laundry Services.
– Field preparation of trophies (salting & drying).
– Government License fees for animals.
– Trophy fees are V.A.T exempts.
DAILY RATES EXCLUDE:
– Arrival and departure days charged at $210.00 per day
– Trophy fees of animals bagged or wounded.
– Transportation of raw trophies to our local taxidermist $120.00 per client.
– Packing, dipping and shipping of trophies to final destination (Taxidermist prices available on request)
– Hotel accommodation before and after safari.
– Commercial and air chartered flights between hunting areas.
– Medical expenses (Please ensure own medical insurance).
– Rifle rental at: $60.00 per day excluding ammunition.
– Gratuities to staff.
– Liquor, beer and wine is charged extra. The camp does stock a bar with beer, wine and liquor. If there is any preference in liquor let us know before and we will Stock accordingly.
14% value added tax on all daily rates and transportation (non-refundable by government)